Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Goofy Caroussel dark ride as seen from the top of a parade
November 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Goofy and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays circus tunes and spins riders of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this dark ride with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 33".
- Youngest guest must be at least 74" tall.
- During bad weather, this dark ride may explode.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.