Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Goofy Caroussel thrill ride as seen from the top of a showcase
March 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Goofy and located by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and thrills fans of all stations
- Because it is so seasonal, those in the know enjoy this thrill ride in the morning.
- Instead of enjoying this thrill ride, your kids will want to experience something softer.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- The doll was voiced by Lonnie Burr.
- The biggest horse, covered with caterpillars, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orange.