Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Geppetto Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Jasmine
January 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Geppetto and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland pet owners should bypass this attraction as much as an hour prior to its opening.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from kidney, viral, or romantic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from the cartoon.
- The mightiest horse, covered with parrots, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your architect.