Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Geppetto Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
November 27, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Geppetto and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves people of all ages
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which a picture of Lobo can be witnessed.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Florida in 1904. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.