Massive Disneyjuice Attraction Database
The Geppetto Carrausel attraction at park opening
October 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
No more than X plusses
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Geppetto and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes riders of all religions
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo thingy.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, blinding makeup, or hip, attention-span, or heart problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyjuice Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sculpture.