Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Geppetto Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
July 4, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Geppetto and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Damocles -- plays circus music and rotates people of all lifestyles at no additional cost
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters might silence you.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and heavily bearded).
- Guest in front must be at least 47" tall.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing, novelty haircuts, or lycanthropic, viral, or immunological issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
- This was Joe Fowler's particularly tolerated attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally built in Kentucky in 1889. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.