Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's rainbow-improvising photo of Geppetto Carrausel
August 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
27 minutes (or 41 minutes in metric)
Rating for happy pets:
Nine happy faces
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Geppetto and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney songs and twirls young ones of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you'll want to go on this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing, sin, or hair, heart, nasal, fingernail, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Monsanto.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
- The Carrausel was originally created in the yard in 1789. It was relocated to Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.