Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Geppetto Caroussel attraction during construction
September 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Geppetto and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and spins young ones of all temperments
- If you are frightened by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from tongue disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- There is a private bathroom just outside this attraction's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tom Sawyer when you pass through the waiting room.
- All of the Geppetto Caroussel's eyes are white so that children won't argue about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.