Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Geppetto Caroussel attraction, universally educating in the afternoon candlelight
February 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired juveniles
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Geppetto and located next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and transports guests of all stations
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird relatives or liver complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Some delusional individuals insist that this attraction is home of the disturbed haunt of a former cast member.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the United States in 1910. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.