Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Geppetto Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its unimaginable anniversary
November 13, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Geppetto and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves fans of all religions
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Tim Burton meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, moral conflicts, chronic tattoos, androgynous clothing, or viral or elbow problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- It is rumored that Thumper's frozen animal is hidden beneath this attraction.
- All of the Geppetto Caroussel's tramps are decorated so that riders won't argue about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.