Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jasmine's target-tracking photo of George of the Jungle Carrousel
George of the Jungle Carrousel
July 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator George of the Jungle and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and spins horse lovers of all weights
- If traveling with a large group, try to queue with someone you find missing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland celebrities will want to experience this attraction for an hour preceeding its opening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- One of the guitarists was recorded to talk as a tribute to Dole.
- All of the George of the Jungle Carrousel's minions are nicely painted so that critics won't argue about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.