Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: George of the Jungle Carrousel, a favorite adventure of Lobo
George of the Jungle Carrousel
July 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO George of the Jungle and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus tunes and rocks people of all lifestyles at no additional cost
- If traveling with a large group, don't enter an adventure vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this adventure will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may ride.
- Strollers and this adventure do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.