Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its wacky anniversary
George of the Jungle Carrausel
May 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO George of the Jungle and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays classic music and thrills fans of all ages
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young children.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.