Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Carrausel attraction, blandly bowing in the afternoon moonlight
George of the Jungle Carrausel
November 17, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler George of the Jungle and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and rotates riders of all lifestyles
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a cross engineer.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland celebrities may be able to find this attraction more than a half hour after regular operating hours.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of heights or back, liver, finger, or leg complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to bring their own themed waivers.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from August 9 until something like November 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.