Massive Disneydaughter Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Carrausel attraction at park closing
George of the Jungle Carrausel
June 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO George of the Jungle and located by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays circus music and spins people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- After going on this attraction, find something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with Emperor Zurg fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- No running or churros permitted.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and opinions inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneydaughter Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.