Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An artificial view of George of the Jungle Carrausel when it's hidden in fog
George of the Jungle Carrausel
September 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch George of the Jungle and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional songs and transports horse lovers of all ages
- Warning: unusually princess-addicted children will want to go on this show multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After riding this show, you might find it pleasant to try something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This show closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and legs within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.