Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Carrausel attraction at first light
George of the Jungle Carrausel
August 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Two mice (by Ron Miller)
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO George of the Jungle and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays Disney music and transports children of all weights
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s should imagine this attraction just a quarter hour prior to its closing.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- It is alledged that Suzanna's frozen scarf is kept beneath this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in Tivoli Gardens in 1798. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.