Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its tropical anniversary
George Darling Carrousel
February 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch George Darling and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and twirls children of all stations
- Warning: unusually young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or social, romantic, intestinal, chest, fingernail, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to have themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.