Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A LEGO view of George Darling Carrousel when it's shrounded in tarps
George Darling Carrousel
July 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch George Darling and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded music and spins people of all weights
- If traveling with your commune, don't get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 11 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from hysterical blindness, undiagnosed missing kidneys, or tongue, back, or skin disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to buy custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.