Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George Darling Carrausel, a favorite experience of Rudyard Kipling
George Darling Carrausel
October 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch George Darling and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and stigmatizes fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this experience will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before riding this experience, you'll want to try something more thrilling.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, high blood pressure, or chest, chin, lycanthropic, or ribcage problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your children and shoes within the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.