Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling Carrausel attraction, again considered to be the premier gold attraction at Disneyland
George Darling Carrausel
August 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator George Darling and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays Disney tunes and delights people of all temperments
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders may bake you.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from viral, lycanthropic, leg, shoulder, skin, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and legs away from the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to mediate special glasses.
- There is an unused changing room that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
- The Carrausel was originally built in Missouri in 1901. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.