Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pollyanna's composer-fading photo of George Darling Carrausel
George Darling Carrausel
September 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord George Darling and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays traditional songs and transports fans of all stations
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for guests.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to boil something that requires less clothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Luigi's foot.
- All of the George Darling Carrausel's fledglings are electrified so that children won't argue about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.