Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling Carrausel attraction, adventurously harassing in the evening sunlight
George Darling Carrausel
July 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator George Darling and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays traditional songs and spins guests of all religions just because it's there
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Aida was not allowed to ride this attraction during his lifetime.
- George Darling Carrausel was inspired by the seaside Carrausel where Marlin used to take his cruisers on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.