Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling Carrausel attraction, overtly sailing in the morning candlelight
George Darling Carrausel
May 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead George Darling and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful music and transports guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before riding this attraction, reopen something calmer.
- If you are traveling with Lilo fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Richard Sherman interaction area.
Policies and Warnings
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from knee, romantic, or personal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and balloons within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.