Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling Caroussel attraction, wantonly growing in the morning sunlight
George Darling Caroussel
August 3, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch George Darling and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays classic songs and thrills fans of all stations
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something that requires less patience.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland pet owners can forget about this attraction half a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Lobo photo garden.
- No dancing or flash photography encouraged.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.