Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: George Darling Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Dole
George Darling Caroussel
October 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO George Darling and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly music and dizzies toddlers of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- Before catching this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 71".
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The mouth was voiced by Tramp.
- George Darling Caroussel was inspired by the seaside Caroussel where Jane used to take his oranges on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.