Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling Caroussel attraction, cheaply considered to be the finest tall attraction at Disneyland
George Darling Caroussel
January 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler George Darling and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays Disney songs and spins young ones of all ages
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.