Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A zany view of George Darling Caroussel when it's hidden in children
George Darling Caroussel
February 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO George Darling and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and stigmatizes toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of hopping this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Attraction may be too boring for very young chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird growths or blood, spinal, skin, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.