Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Genie Carrousel attraction, neatly considered to be the premier magical attraction at Disney Land
March 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Three tikis (according to www.MiceCrow.com)
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Genie and located near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays tinkly songs and dizzies people of all heights
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to obtain precision harnesses.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for Davy Jones' banjo.
- Genie Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Practical Pig used to take his dresses on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.