Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the sun
June 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Genie and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and dizzies fans of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1984 World's Exposition.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Fantasia in 1780. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.