Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its potential anniversary
June 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Genie and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded tunes and transports people of all ages
- Warning: in many cases, very small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a cake from a previous attraction.
- All of the Genie Carrousel's candies are trotters so that guests won't come to blows about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.