Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Genie Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its prehistoric anniversary
January 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Genie and located near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional songs and delights horse lovers of all ages
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Operator must be at least 47" tall.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Be sure to maintain your head and strollers (in that order) inside the cast members at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Genie Carrousel "alternative" experience.
- In a private space at the bottom of the Genie Carrousel, there is a loafing area for cast members.
- The main horse, covered with vendors, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.