Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie Carrousel train as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
January 22, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Genie and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays Disney tunes and spins guests of all weights much to the annoyance of their parents
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters might scare toucans.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 44".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 24 years old to ride with a child.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this train may explode.
- If you carefully watch the train's immitation curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the dormant square.
- All of the Genie Carrousel's wheels are free of fleas so that critics won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.