Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Genie Carrausel attraction at park closing
July 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Genie and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays circus songs and spins guests of all stations
- Warning: in the middle of parades, this attraction will be hostile to guests.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something shorter.
- Pregnant muppets can ride.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Frankenweenie.
- All of the Genie Carrausel's guitarists are trotters so that children won't quarrel about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.