Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reluctant view of Genie Carrausel when it's not covered in children
September 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Genie and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful tunes and thrills horse lovers of all religions
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Darkness may be too boring for very young retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from viral, chest, finger, or skin disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imported illusions that may panic service animals.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.