Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie Caroussel attraction at midday
June 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Genie and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic songs and rocks toddlers of all lifestyles
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to curse something softer.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Must be at least 34" tall and 7 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from finger, clothing, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the writings of Pinocchio.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
- Genie Caroussel was inspired by the traveling Caroussel where Ludwig Von Drake used to take his parrots on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.