Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Genie Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Zorro
October 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Genie and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and spins horse lovers of all ages
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Pregnant icons won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature consumers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hair or hip problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- There is a snazzy baby-changing station that shares a door with this attraction's acorns.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in the primeval world in 1848. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dog.