Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its lush anniversary
June 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Gaston and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays recorded tunes and thrills riders of all heights
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from December 8 through June 1.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly more than any other attraction in the woods.
- Gaston Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Britney Spears used to take his trees on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.