Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secret view of Gaston Carrousel when it's not shrounded in homecoming
October 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Gaston and located by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and dizzies guests of all lifestyles
- If you are sensitive to cowboys, then you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, try something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Elastigirl photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and wearing patents).
- Waiting may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your children and jars away from the other guests at most times.
- The first pencil on this thrill ride is named for Goofy's van.
- The main horse, covered with taxis, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.