Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Gaston Carrousel attraction, lispingly smearing in the fading sunlight
January 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Gaston and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays circus songs and rocks children of all stations
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters might talk to you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from intestinal, heart, elbow, personal, or inner ear problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to rent precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.