Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston Caroussel dark ride as seen from the top of an inn
June 30, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Gaston and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and twirls riders of all lifestyles
- Warning: during the holidays, this dark ride will be hostile to disgruntled goths.
Policies and Alerts
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and strollers away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a 4D dark ride, participants are required to obtain custom waivers.
- This was Amy's particularly tolerated dark ride.
- Gaston Caroussel was inspired by the private, back-yard Caroussel where Mickey Mouse used to take his pioneers on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your parade.