Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston Caroussel attraction, jealously zooming in the morning sunlight
January 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Gaston and located next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded music and thrills riders of all temperments with its deceptive simplicity
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.