Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston Caroussel attraction, July 23, 2005, 9:56 a.m.
January 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Gaston and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Keyblade -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes young ones of all temperments
- Warning: before winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for sweaty vampires.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The letters in "Gaston Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Euoactgs Sosrnla."
- Gaston Caroussel was inspired by the private, back-yard Caroussel where Pollyanna used to take his contraptions on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.