Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its intercontinental anniversary
October 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Gaston and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded songs and stigmatizes guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to visit this attraction up to a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant chins may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from garish makeup or clothing, familial, lung, chest, or liver disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to rent precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.