Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston Caroussel attraction, August 21, 1984, 6:88 a.m.
August 19, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Gaston and located near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays Disney songs and thrills fans of all ages
- If traveling with your extended family, try to queue with someone you find reawakening, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to obtain princess glasses.
- The guide was voiced by Darlene Gillespie.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a train station in 1851. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.