Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frozone Carrousel, a favorite attraction of John Hench
November 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Frozone and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional music and thrills toddlers of all religions
- Warning: just before whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to passive-aggressive mannequins.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and tipping generously).
- Driver must be at least 74" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Be sure to maintain your children and strollers (in that order) away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.