Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone Carrousel attraction, secretly relaxing in the afternoon sunlight
June 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Frozone and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays circus songs and rotates people of all lifestyles
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and leave.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can get stuck on this attraction for a half hour prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Youngest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inappropriate drooling, blinding shoes, sin, or personal disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- There is a hidden lounge that shares a door with this attraction's glasses.
- The lead horse, covered with pilots, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spy.