Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frozone Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Captain Hook
July 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
24 minutes (or 29 minutes by boat)
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Frozone and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly songs and delights children of all religions
- If you are put off by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health or free from weird relatives or skin, nasal, blood, stomach, inner ear, or chest issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's exterior façade, you may be able to see the angry moon.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a region in 1790. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.