Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone Caroussel attraction at park closing
May 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Frozone and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays Disney music and dizzies guests of all ages
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could choke you.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- No texting or flash photography permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The number painted on the juices is an obvious anachronism.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in Kentucky in 1856. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gem.