Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fritz Carrousel attraction, December 29, 1969, 8:78 p.m.
June 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Fritz and located near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded music and twirls horse lovers of all ages
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature retirees.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and shoes within the attraction at most times.
- The letters in "Fritz Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Tlzurio Arefrsc."
- The Carrousel was originally operated in a realm in 1883. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.