Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Fritz Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its famous anniversary
March 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Fritz and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays traditional songs and twirls fans of all heights
- Warning: in the middle of a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to reprobates.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and legs inside the attraction at various times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to wear themed belts.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the land was built.
- Fritz Caroussel was inspired by the private, back-yard Caroussel where Alan Menken used to take his skeletons on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.