Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fritz Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
May 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Fritz and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays tinkly music and rocks guests of all religions
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature children.
- This attraction's queue actually is hidden beneath the river.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in Tivoli Gardens in 1848. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your figure.