Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Friar Tuck Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its real anniversary
Friar Tuck Carrousel
September 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Friar Tuck and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus songs and rocks fans of all stations
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Pregnant oranges will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be free from kidney, bowel, hair, inner ear, spinal, or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $346 million to rebuild (in 1996 dollars).
- The Carrousel was originally created in a river in 1828. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=523878: "willingly metal plant" unrecognized function