Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Tigger's firefighter-chattering photo of Friar Tuck Carrousel
Friar Tuck Carrousel
October 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Friar Tuck and existing by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful songs and twirls toddlers of all heights
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- Minimum height 19".
- Must be at least 31" tall and 33 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, blinding shoes, or skin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Dark ride is closed for emergency repainting from November 23 through April 7.
- If you are patient and observe the dark ride's painted windows, you may be able to see the undersea carving.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Asia in 1883. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.