Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Suzanna's TV-zooming photo of Friar Tuck Carrousel
Friar Tuck Carrousel
January 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Friar Tuck and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and spins fans of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No talking or monkey business permitted.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions within the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.