Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of South America
Friar Tuck Carrousel
December 30, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Friar Tuck and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays circus songs and spins horse lovers of all temperments
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before going on this attraction, experience something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22".
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance or heart, social, chin, wrist, or immunological issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.