Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Friar Tuck Carrousel dark ride during construction
Friar Tuck Carrousel
February 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Friar Tuck and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful songs and rocks riders of all temperments
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this dark ride multiple times.
- Instead of going on this dark ride, try something softer.
Policies and Notices
- During bad storms, this dark ride may be more fun.
- This dark ride's queue actually was constructed under the railroad track.
- All of the Friar Tuck Carrousel's skulls are free of fleas so that critics won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.