Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Carrousel attraction, May 25, 2007, 4:10 p.m.
Friar Tuck Carrousel
June 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Friar Tuck and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays traditional tunes and thrills fans of all stations
- Because it is so popular, it is best to disdain this attraction during the holidays.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from hysterical blindness, felony convictions, or intestinal, cardiac, or leg complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motorway.