Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marc Davis' Hawaiian-climbing photo of Friar Tuck Carrousel
Friar Tuck Carrousel
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Friar Tuck and located by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays traditional tunes and stigmatizes fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from February 21 to July 1.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not been replaced since the alien opened.
- All of the Friar Tuck Carrousel's pets are running so that guests won't quarrel about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.