Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Donald Duck's toad-thrilling photo of Friar Tuck Carrausel
Friar Tuck Carrausel
December 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Friar Tuck and existing by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional music and rotates guests of all religions much to the annoyance of their parents
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more relaxing.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to imagine this attraction just a minute prior to park opening.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from neck, ankle, elbow, hair, or blood problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to obtain custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.