Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its unseen anniversary
Friar Tuck Carrausel
March 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Friar Tuck and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and spins young ones of all religions
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Roy Disney had a private apartment planned for the space within this attraction.
- Friar Tuck Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Elvis used to take his kids on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.