Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Carrausel attraction, automatically lifting in the evening park light
Friar Tuck Carrausel
May 29, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Friar Tuck and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes young ones of all heights with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of quitting this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more exciting.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.