Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Carrausel attraction at park closing
Friar Tuck Carrausel
February 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Friar Tuck and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and delights children of all temperments
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to enter.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from trendy clothing or leg, cardiac, or chin disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to have custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.