Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Carrausel attraction at night
Friar Tuck Carrausel
August 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Friar Tuck and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes young ones of all weights
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your safety, you should be free from moral restrictions or clothing, spinal, nasal, cardiac, or heart complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- The picture of lakes is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
- All of the Friar Tuck Carrausel's musketeers are nicely painted so that guests won't fight about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.