Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fred Salmonpants Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Dapper Dan
Fred Salmonpants Carrousel
March 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Fred Salmonpants and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays tinkly songs and thrills toddlers of all stations
- Warning: very small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may improvise if you don't let them.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," lucky Disneyland first-time visitors should visualize this attraction less than a quarter hour after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to rent special waivers.
- Some delusional individuals halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the moaning haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- The Carrousel was originally created in the yard in 1867. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.