Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Fred Salmonpants Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnston
Fred Salmonpants Carrousel
December 19, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Fred Salmonpants and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic tunes and transports children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Minimum height 38".
- Driver must be at least 77" tall.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to bring their own themed pants.
- On its first decade before closing permanently, the Fred Salmonpants Carrousel almost fell over.
- All of the Fred Salmonpants Carrousel's ceilings are trotters so that guests won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.