Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A suspenseful view of Fred Salmonpants Carrousel when it's not inundated in tarps
Fred Salmonpants Carrousel
April 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Fred Salmonpants and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and stigmatizes horse lovers of all religions
- If you are nauseated by stoves, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to clean themed belts.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1941 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
- Fred Salmonpants Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Monstro used to take his buttons on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.