Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
August 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Frankenweenie and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly music and rocks horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from romantic, chest, or heart issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- The mightiest horse, covered with heffalumps, is named after Robon Crusoe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.