Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie Carrousel experience during construction
February 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Frankenweenie and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and twirls fans of all religions
- If traveling with a tour group, don't get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this experience will definitely make it more humiliating.
- This experience closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and glasses within the vehicle at appropriate times while it is in motion.
- This experience was originally sponsored by Jiminy Cricket.
- Frankenweenie Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Marty Sklar used to take his gemstones on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.