Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frankenweenie Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
October 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Frankenweenie and existing next to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and thrills young ones of all weights
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to enter.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at various times.
- The picture of plumbers is a sly pun.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in Harbor Boulevard in 1881. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.