Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas Carrousel attraction during construction
Frank Thomas Carrousel
December 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Frank Thomas and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays recorded songs and rocks guests of all stations
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will follow you.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or romantic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.