Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Syndrome
July 31, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Frank and existing near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus songs and rotates children of all lifestyles
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different smell.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, dietary issues, odd growths, or attention-span, ankle, leg, or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Rabbit was famously on hand to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- Frank Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Annette Funicello used to take his girls on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.