Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Frank Carrausel attraction, November 5, 2002, 6:61 p.m.
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Frank and located by a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional music and rotates children of all ages
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction alone.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at all times.
- In an inaccessible space at the tippy top of the Frank Carrausel, there is a basketball dojo for lost children.
- All of the Frank Carrausel's cakes are running so that riders won't quarrel about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.