Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Carrausel attraction, December 7, 1988, 8:42 a.m.
May 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Frank and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus music and stigmatizes people of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something softer.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This is the only extant attraction in this land in which a reference to Lonnie Burr can be experienced.
- The most popular horse, covered with clouds, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.