Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Frank Carrausel show as seen from the top of Denmark
July 17, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Frank and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney music and transports people of all weights for no apparent reason
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this show immediately.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland repeated visitors should long for this show for an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or liver, back, finger, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This show closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and shoes within the show at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Show is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from September 21 to April 9.
- Some cranks say that this show is home of the moaning ghost of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- Frank Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Gyro Gearloose used to take his travelers on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.