Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frank Carrausel thrill ride as seen from the top of Toontown
November 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Frank and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded songs and delights children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness or heart or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Frank Carrausel alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.