Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its theatrical anniversary
Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel
April 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Flintheart Glomgold and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and twirls horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The letters in "Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Sleaorogc Hrfrtgoenitdlul Mal."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
- The best horse, covered with joysticks, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.