Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel attraction at night
Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel
February 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Flintheart Glomgold and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional songs and circuitously moves guests of all religions
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to mention something longer.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as this page to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts or fingernail, lung, kidney, leg, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- This was one of the original "F ticket" attractions.
- All of the Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel's sailors are electrified so that riders won't quarrel about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.