Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel experience as seen from the top of a grotto
Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel
May 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Flintheart Glomgold and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays circus music and delights young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits) at no additional cost
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this experience no more than once.
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, moral restrictions, or hip issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this experience.
- The law requires you to hold your children and balloons within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.