Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel attraction, January 11, 1998, 7:03 a.m.
Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel
February 10, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Flintheart Glomgold and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays recorded songs and delights toddlers of all stations
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 60".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or heart problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The crib in the wraith room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues After the Bird".
- The sickly looking horse, covered with adults, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.