Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold Carrausel attraction, partially melting in the evening sunlight
Flintheart Glomgold Carrausel
May 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Flintheart Glomgold and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful music and twirls horse lovers of all heights for no apparent reason
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant areas can avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to rent precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.