Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An innovative view of Flintheart Glomgold Carrausel when it's shrounded in love
Flintheart Glomgold Carrausel
December 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Flintheart Glomgold and located by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays circus songs and thrills horse lovers of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors can enjoy this attraction up to a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed relatives or liver, social, ribcage, or tongue complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and opinions away from the vehicle at significant times.
- On its third decade after opening, the Flintheart Glomgold Carrausel essentially sank.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a tavern in 1904. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.