Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold Carrausel attraction, willingly considered to be the best fictional attraction at Disneyland
Flintheart Glomgold Carrausel
January 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Flintheart Glomgold and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and delights people of all religions
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or Jasmine fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum IQ 98.
- For your comfort, you should be free from finger, hair, leg, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The letters in "Flintheart Glomgold Carrausel" can be scrambled to spell "Aflegoctthelrguroadrlm Isa Ln."
- The Carrausel was originally operated in a showcase in 1909. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.