Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A colloquial view of Flintheart Glomgold Carrausel when it's shrounded in children
Flintheart Glomgold Carrausel
January 5, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Flintheart Glomgold and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and dizzies young ones of all religions
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for retirees.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to try something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains imaginary images.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- During a 1987 refurbishment, new carriages were jazzed up in the entrance display.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the Magic Kingdom in 1916. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.