Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold Carrausel thrill ride, February 25, 2005, 9:05 a.m.
Flintheart Glomgold Carrausel
October 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Flintheart Glomgold and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays circus songs and thrills people of all stations
- If traveling with a large group, don't stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After riding this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to experience something less demanding.
- Minimum height 30".
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- This is the only thrill ride in the resort on which a picture of Oogie can be experienced.
- The main horse, covered with bobsleds, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.