Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold Carrausel attraction at park opening
Flintheart Glomgold Carrausel
March 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Flintheart Glomgold and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful tunes and delights horse lovers of all stations
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- In 2001, this attraction was renovated to obliterate images that could be viewed as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for an inverted Mickey when you visit the queue.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in a marsh in 1918. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.