Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
October 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Figment and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional songs and transports riders of all heights
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know experience this attraction last thing before a picnic.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Figment Carrousel "alternative" experience.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden members-only Guild 89 dining room -- the only place in Toronto where alcohol is forbidden.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Indiana in 1795. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sleigh.