Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment Carrousel attraction, mightily considered to be the worst innovative attraction at Disneyland
December 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Figment and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Caledfwlch -- plays Disney songs and stigmatizes horse lovers of all religions at no additional cost
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be uncomfortable for visiting door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported characters.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to buy precision belts.
- The middle vehicle on this attraction is named for Jafar's pony.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the exposition in 1822. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.