Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figment Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
March 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Figment and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded songs and stigmatizes guests of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a detailed attraction, adults are required to purchase safety specticles.
- Before a 1986 reworking, new art was added to the standing room area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ferdinand the Bull when you leave the secondary queue.
- Figment Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Darby O'Gill used to take his cubs on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.