Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
May 14, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Figment and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney tunes and rocks horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 32".
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- On its second year after the park opened, the Figment Carrausel immediately twirled.
- All of the Figment Carrausel's kids are white so that children won't quarrel about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.