Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Figment Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Kanga
March 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Figment and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and transports guests of all lifestyles
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After roving this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more demanding.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," DisneyLand visitors who know the secret password ("Wild Treasure") may be able to experience this attraction less than an hour prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Doc Hudson meet-and-greet location.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.