Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figment Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Dumbo
January 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Figment and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful songs and delights children of all temperments
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to love themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.