Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
March 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Figment and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays traditional songs and delights riders of all ages
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- Before peeling this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more exciting.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland vacationers may be able to visualize this attraction less than a minute prior to park closing.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young wimps.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.