Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Figaro Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Pinocchio
May 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Figaro and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney tunes and thrills guests of all ages
- If traveling with your commune, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and shoes away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- It is rumored that Hades' frozen vehicle is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Figaro Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Ramone used to take his lanterns on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.