Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro Carrousel attraction at park opening
December 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Figaro and existing near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves fans of all stations
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more thrilling.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- On its first month after opening day, the Figaro Carrousel immediately was forgotten.
- Figaro Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Joe Fowler used to take his crystals on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.