Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figaro Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Pocahontas
October 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Figaro and located by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded music and twirls riders of all lifestyles
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction no more than once.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something more magical.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to obtain special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.