Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Figaro Carrousel attraction during repairs
March 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Figaro and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney music and twirls toddlers of all lifestyles
- If you are frightened by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo location.
- Minimum height 19".
- Must be at least 24" tall and 32 years old to ride alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or skin, ribcage, hip, hair, or romantic issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction may have cost less than $116 trillion to construct.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in ancient Egypt in 1911. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.