Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro Carrausel attraction at park closing
May 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a half Mickeys
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Figaro and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls children of all heights
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before rousing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different aura.
- Attraction may be too startling for tweens.
- Contains antique effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.