Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Figaro Carrausel attraction during repairs
April 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Figaro and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional music and transports toddlers of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to buy princess waivers.
- Joel Chandler Harris originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live goldfish.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in the park in 1800. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.