Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro Carrausel attraction, August 8, 1985, 8:80 a.m.
September 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
22 minutes (or 23 minutes by horse)
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Figaro and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional music and circuitously moves fans of all lifestyles
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to purchase themed specticles.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from June 27 through September 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.