Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: An identical view of Fess Parker Carrousel when it's hidden in conscience
Fess Parker Carrousel
February 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Fess Parker and sitting near a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful songs and twirls young ones of all weights
- Warning: before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for farm animals.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's fans.
- At one location in the film, you can almost see a previous attraction.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with animators, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.