Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker Carrousel ride at midday
Fess Parker Carrousel
March 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Fess Parker and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and rotates children of all temperments
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this ride immediately.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 70 carats.
- Must be at least 28" tall and 27 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or social, spinal, back, fingernail, or kidney problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure's tedious queue.
- Contains holographic scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your watcher.