Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its patriotic anniversary
Fess Parker Carrousel
August 20, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Fess Parker and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly songs and delights young ones of all heights just because it's there
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may care if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from punk haircuts or lycanthropic or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1914 World's Pavilion.
- The mightiest horse, covered with broomsticks, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.