Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker Carrousel attraction, June 27, 1982, 3:79 p.m.
Fess Parker Carrousel
March 7, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Fess Parker and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes people of all temperments
- Warning: in the middle of an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be uncomfortable for foul-smelling punkers.
- During selected "Magic Treats," Disneyland cast members can visit this attraction as much as a moment prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- It is rumored that Monsanto's frozen bobsled is buried beneath this attraction.
- All of the Fess Parker Carrousel's sparrows are white so that riders won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.