Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham Lincoln's ball-winding photo of Fess Parker Caroussel
Fess Parker Caroussel
February 18, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Fess Parker and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays circus tunes and thrills riders of all lifestyles
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to farm animals.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 35 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear or lycanthropic, heart, personal, or tongue disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your children and balloons away from the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.