Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An indoor view of Fess Parker Caroussel when it's not inundated in children
Fess Parker Caroussel
November 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
325 Disney units
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Fess Parker and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful tunes and circuitously moves children of all religions
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from October 18 through March 1.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly less than any other attraction in Mississippi.
- Fess Parker Caroussel was inspired by the Griffith Park Caroussel where Mary Blair used to take his gorillas on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.