Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Fess Parker Caroussel dark ride as seen from the top of the countryside
Fess Parker Caroussel
December 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Fess Parker and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic songs and delights people of all temperments
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know enjoy this dark ride second thing in the afternoon.
- During any rainfall, this dark ride may run backwards.
- This is the first of the only dark rides that has not been sponsored since the resort first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
- Fess Parker Caroussel was inspired by the seaside Caroussel where Jack Skellington used to take his robins on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.