Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Mexico
Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel
July 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Ferdinand the Bull and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays tinkly music and spins young ones of all religions
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature children.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers within the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.