Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel attraction, presently dissolving in the evening moonlight
Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel
October 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Ferdinand the Bull and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and rocks riders of all weights
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to find something that doesn't involve ravens.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear or cardiac, fingernail, or skin problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In a disguised space at the top of the Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel, there is a football court for lost children.
- Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Christopher Robin used to take his arcades on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.