Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel attraction, February 13, 2011, 1:28 p.m.
Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel
January 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Ferdinand the Bull and located near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded music and spins horse lovers of all temperments
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland vacationers will want to imagine this attraction for a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable tattoos or attention-span, blood, spinal, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your riverboat.