Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel attraction during construction
Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel
August 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Ferdinand the Bull and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded music and thrills toddlers of all ages
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The organ was personally approved by Ghirardelli.
- All of the Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel's heroes are trotters so that guests won't come to blows about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boulder.