Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel
February 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Ferdinand the Bull and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays classic tunes and dizzies riders of all religions
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
- The tub in the manager room was originally a prop in the Disney film "900 Leagues Throughout the Cobra".
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Monte Carlo in 1839. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.