Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Kronk
Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel
February 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Ferdinand the Bull and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and twirls young ones of all weights
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and tearful).
- Yawning may occur.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from September 21 to February 6.
- This was Captain Hook's least hated attraction.
- Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Deedle used to take his antagonists on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toaster.