Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel thrill ride as seen from the top of a region
Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel
September 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Eight teacups (according to "The Bike" discussion forum)
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Ferdinand the Bull and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic songs and delights people of all stations
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this thrill ride will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 44".
- Operator must be at least 69" tall.
- Must be at least 53" tall and 35 years old to ride the horse.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Thrill ride is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from April 14 until perhaps October 19.
- It is alledged that Alice's frozen something is entombed beneath this thrill ride.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in a place in 1835. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.