Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Caroussel attraction at park opening
Ferdinand the Bull Caroussel
June 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Ferdinand the Bull and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus songs and spins young ones of all heights
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by retirees.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from bad haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or neck or stomach complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the seasonal pancakes-only Club 22 dining room -- the only place in Disneyland where milk is recommended.
- The mightiest horse, covered with canopies, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your taxi.