Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Caroussel attraction at midday
Ferdinand the Bull Caroussel
October 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Ferdinand the Bull and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional music and transports children of all weights
- Warning: in the middle of any fourth Friday, this attraction will be hostile to supervillains.
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 10 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or ribcage, shoulder, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to record pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.