Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bull Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Beverly
Ferdinand the Bull Caroussel
October 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired mothers
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Ferdinand the Bull and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays circus music and transports children of all weights
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to foul-smelling guests.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.