Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bull Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Tinker Bell
Ferdinand the Bull Caroussel
October 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired tourists
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ferdinand the Bull and located near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays classic songs and dizzies toddlers of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland legends should enjoy this attraction less than a quarter hour after its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too boring for immature children.
- During bad hail, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.