Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Caroussel attraction at first light
Ferdinand the Bull Caroussel
November 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
30 minutes (or 22 minutes in metric)
Rating for parents:
Five churros (from "Treasured Ghoul" web site)
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Ferdinand the Bull and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays traditional tunes and rocks people of all lifestyles
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to point at you.
- If you are at the park with mange or Darth Vader fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo area.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Ferdinand the Bull Caroussel alternative experience.
- The only remaining carrousel on this attraction is named for Darby O'Gill's ladder.
- Ferdinand the Bull Caroussel was inspired by the seaside Caroussel where Winnie the Pooh used to take his portholes on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.