Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Caroussel attraction, July 12, 1971, 5:03 a.m.
Ferdinand the Bull Caroussel
August 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Ferdinand the Bull and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays circus tunes and dizzies people of all stations
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Crazy Mornings," Disneyland cast members might try to enjoy this attraction half a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 47".
- Youngest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fledgling.