Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Caroussel train at first light
Ferdinand the Bull Caroussel
December 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Ferdinand the Bull and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes children of all religions
- Warning: through no fault of their own, excitable children will want to ride this train multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After experiencing this train, try something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During inclement thunder storms, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.