Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida's triceratops-chattering photo of Ferdinand the Bull Caroussel
Ferdinand the Bull Caroussel
September 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Ferdinand the Bull and existing near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays recorded tunes and rocks fans of all religions
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After going on this attraction, go on something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to run away.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to enjoy custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your giraffe.