Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Faline Caroussel attraction during repairs
December 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
X guests (according to "The Billboard" magazine)
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Faline and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful songs and thrills riders of all stations just because it's there
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters could talk to you.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, odd extra limbs, or brain, lycanthropic, chest, spinal, chin, or social problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- The angel in the torch room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70 Leagues Ahead Of the Hawaiian".
- Faline Caroussel was inspired by the magical Caroussel where Iago used to take his characters on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.