Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A thick view of Faline Caroussel when it's not inundated in fog
May 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Faline and located near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus songs and dizzies guests of all weights
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Sheriff Woody photo garden.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed, religious conflicts, water-soluable clothing, runny makeup, sin, or hair or wrist disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's burgeoning queue.
- Some crazy folks report that this attraction is possessed by the happy haunt of a former crayon.
- The biggest horse, covered with balls, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.