Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Esmeralda Carrousel train, automatically considered to be the only clockwise train at Disneyland
March 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
27 minutes (or 7 minutes by horse)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Esmeralda and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays classic tunes and twirls guests of all ages
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to repeatedly ride this train as much as a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from garish perfume or social disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The glow of Esmeralda Carrousel can be spotted from as far away as the countryside.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Narnia in 1902. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.