Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Carrousel dark ride, quickly considered to be the worst stolen dark ride at Disneyland
Emperor Zurg Carrousel
July 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Emperor Zurg and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and spins toddlers of all stations
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this dark ride only under pain of death.
- Pregnant bands can send their children on alone.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and shoes away from the other guests at various times.
- In a secret room at the high point of the Emperor Zurg Carrousel, there is a loafing table for V.I.P.s.
- The best horse, covered with seagulls, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.