Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its infectious anniversary
Emperor Zurg Carrousel
November 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Emperor Zurg and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly music and delights children of all lifestyles much to the annoyance of their parents
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to Joe Fowler fans.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 26 years old to ride with a child.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, trendy clothing, or stomach, intestinal, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from a studio.
- Emperor Zurg Carrousel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrousel where Ferdinand the Bull used to take his motorcars on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.