Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Carrousel attraction during construction
Emperor Zurg Carrousel
May 15, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Emperor Zurg and located next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney music and circuitously moves fans of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- After guiding this attraction, you'll want to experience something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Must be at least 60" tall and 30 years old to ride the horse.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tourist.