Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Emperor Zurg Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Emperor Zurg Carrousel
November 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Emperor Zurg and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays circus tunes and spins people of all stations
- Warning: small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to ride this attraction as much as a half hour after less important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27 microparsecs.
- Operator must be at least 61" tall.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.