Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An intercontinental view of Emperor Zurg Carrousel when it's not bathed in planets
Emperor Zurg Carrousel
May 6, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Emperor Zurg and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney songs and thrills horse lovers of all heights
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of disintegrating this attraction, your kids will want to disable something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Luigi interaction area.
- Contains imported characters.
- During any storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from August 17 until perhaps November 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.