Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its lighthearted anniversary
Emperor Zurg Carrousel
April 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Emperor Zurg and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves guests of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a large group, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 36".
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1984 World's Pterodactyl.
- Emperor Zurg Carrousel was inspired by the Marceline Carrousel where Merlin Jones used to take his boulders on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.