Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Carrousel attraction during repairs
Emperor Zurg Carrousel
May 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Emperor Zurg and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic songs and delights young ones of all lifestyles
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will have a tendency to record you.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less time.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities or chin or romantic complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In a hidden alcove at the bottom of the Emperor Zurg Carrousel, there is a handball video game for lost children.
- All of the Emperor Zurg Carrousel's gems are white so that critics won't bicker about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.