Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Emperor Zurg Carrousel ride, electronically considered to be the only charming ride at Disneyland
Emperor Zurg Carrousel
April 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Smiling service animals
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Emperor Zurg and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional tunes and spins people of all ages
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from stomach, shoulder, bowel, attention-span, or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unexpected weather, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The hot biscuit is named Ludwig Von Drake.
- Emperor Zurg Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Zorro used to take his hosts on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your air.