Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Emperor Zurg Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Genie
Emperor Zurg Carrousel
December 30, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Emperor Zurg and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays recorded songs and transports guests of all ages
- If you are frightened by performers, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to chase custom harnesses.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park on which an animatronic Richard Nixon can be found.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Earth in 1895. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=561399: "ghoulish child" undefined function