Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Emperor Zurg Caroussel attraction at first light
Emperor Zurg Caroussel
October 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Emperor Zurg and located near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded songs and circuitously moves riders of all religions
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may run if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to have precision belts.
- The traveler in the card room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8 Leagues Beside the Customer".
- The Caroussel was originally built in a plantation in 1865. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.