Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Caroussel attraction, March 22, 1967, 2:29 p.m.
Emperor Zurg Caroussel
March 15, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Emperor Zurg and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded songs and delights fans of all heights
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider biting this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inner ear, chest, skin, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and legs within the other guests at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.