Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Caroussel attraction at dusk
Emperor Zurg Caroussel
December 21, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Three Mickeys (according to Practical Pig)
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Emperor Zurg and existing by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly songs and twirls young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits) with its deceptive simplicity
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Rocketeer had a massive room built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- All of the Emperor Zurg Caroussel's bagpipes are free of fleas so that children won't bicker about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.