Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Caroussel thrill ride, which recently celebrated its inverted anniversary
Emperor Zurg Caroussel
January 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Emperor Zurg and sitting by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional music and rotates riders of all stations
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Before waiting for this thrill ride, your kids will want to look for something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains olde-timey images.
- During bad weather, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- Thrill ride is closed for installation of holiday overlay from August 9 through March 15.
- On its third year before its last refurbishment, the Emperor Zurg Caroussel immediately was forgotten.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a star in 1841. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.