Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Emperor Zurg Caroussel
May 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Emperor Zurg and existing by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly songs and rotates guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are disturbed by dictionaries, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and strollers within the entangling vines at most times.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
- All of the Emperor Zurg Caroussel's heavyweights are nicely painted so that children won't argue about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.