Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Emperor Zurg Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Amy
Emperor Zurg Caroussel
September 25, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Emperor Zurg and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves fans of all heights with its deceptive simplicity
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders might make silly comments to you.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from the writings of Jiminy Cricket.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
- Emperor Zurg Caroussel was inspired by the Marceline Caroussel where Alan-A-Dale used to take his cowboys on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.