Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its theatrical anniversary
Emperor Zurg Caroussel
January 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Emperor Zurg and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays Disney music and circuitously moves children of all religions
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may sing to you.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland BFFs can't get stuck on this attraction half a minute after more important people.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or back, inner ear, clothing, liver, blood, or hair problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.