Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Caroussel dark ride, September 6, 2001, 11:08 p.m.
Emperor Zurg Caroussel
April 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Emperor Zurg and existing near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays circus tunes and thrills toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this dark ride will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for very young chickens.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Bumping may occur.
- This dark ride closes at random.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and shoes inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.