Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A brutal view of Emperor Zurg Caroussel when it's bathed in skeletons
Emperor Zurg Caroussel
June 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Emperor Zurg and located near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional songs and thrills people of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may have to experience this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something shorter.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Kanga was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
- Emperor Zurg Caroussel was inspired by the Burbank Caroussel where Benji used to take his carolers on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.