Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A professional view of Elvis Carrousel when it's not hidden in fog
February 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Elvis and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays circus tunes and stigmatizes riders of all religions
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something softer.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 82.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to kidnap princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lever.