Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis Carrousel attraction during repairs
October 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Elvis and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney songs and delights young ones of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too boring for very young tweens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, undiagnosed relatives, inappropriate cluelessness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or skin issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to wear princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.