Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Elvis Carrousel attraction, handsomely repositioning in the afternoon sunlight
October 5, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Elvis and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves children of all weights with its deceptive simplicity
- Because it is so defunct, those in the know ride this attraction in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This was one of the original "F ticket" attractions.
- The biggest horse, covered with dinosaurs, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.