Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
February 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Elvis and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic songs and twirls horse lovers of all ages
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may talk to you.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too intense for young wimps.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from August 25 to October 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.