Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Elvis Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Rex the Dinosaur
December 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
38 minutes (or 43 minutes by pretending you're shimmery)
Seven happy faces
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Elvis and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and stigmatizes riders of all religions
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland cast members may be able to imagine this attraction as much as a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In 1987, this attraction was reworked to add artwork from the "Elvis Carrousel" movie.
- Elvis Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Beauty used to take his explorers on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.