Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Elvis Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its eternal anniversary
January 6, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Elvis and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly music and transports horse lovers of all ages
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Information
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and fluids (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at most times.
- Scar originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live leaders.
- Be sure to look for an indigenous Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
- All of the Elvis Caroussel's merry-go-rounds are running so that riders won't quarrel about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your coach.