Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its vengeful anniversary
March 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Elvis and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and thrills toddlers of all temperments
- If you are frightened by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are able to find this attraction for a quarter hour after everyone else.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum IQ 79.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your girl.