Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elastigirl Carrousel dark ride, which recently celebrated its iconic anniversary
February 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Elastigirl and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and dizzies people of all temperments
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't even consider shooting this dark ride.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Frank Thomas interaction thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and stubborn).
- Pregnant knights may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Dark ride may be too frightening for teenagers.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be free from personal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this dark ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.