Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Elastigirl Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its icy anniversary
October 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Elastigirl and located by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and rotates young ones of all ages
- Warning: just before the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of cranky mannequins.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to have special pants.
- The unused areas visible from this attraction are the realm of lost children.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a theater in 1870. It was relocated to Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.