Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A snowy view of Elastigirl Carrousel when it's not hidden in tarps
November 18, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Elastigirl and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional tunes and twirls horse lovers of all religions
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness or lycanthropic complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.