Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Elastigirl Carrausel attraction at a distance
February 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Elastigirl and existing near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus music and dizzies children of all stations
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Magic Musketeers," Disneyland cast members may be able to imagine this attraction half a moment preceeding park opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains trademarked effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from July 28 until about February 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.