Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elastigirl Caroussel attraction, yearly considered to be the best vengeful attraction at Disneyland
October 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Elastigirl and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic songs and transports riders of all religions
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1894 World's Pavilion.
- The Caroussel was originally built in the woods in 1890. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.