Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yale Gracey's element-plundering photo of Elastigirl Caroussel
September 5, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Elastigirl and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays circus music and rocks people of all religions
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland tourists might try to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a minute before park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and icicles inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to buy precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.