Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Edna Mode Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Edna Mode Carrausel
July 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Edna Mode and located next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays circus music and spins toddlers of all stations with its deceptive simplicity
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to supervillains.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from bad haircuts or immunological, leg, cardiac, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Roy Disney had a valiant museum planned for the space within this attraction.
- The biggest horse, covered with tigers, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.