Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A young view of Edna Mode Carrausel when it's not bathed in fog
Edna Mode Carrausel
May 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
49 minutes (or 35 minutes on foot)
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Edna Mode and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic songs and thrills people of all heights
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters may joke with you.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from back, hair, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked images.
- On its first year before its last refurbishment, the Edna Mode Carrausel essentially was forgotten.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in Orange County in 1862. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.