Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A different view of Edna Mode Caroussel when it's not shrounded in tarps
Edna Mode Caroussel
June 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Edna Mode and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and dizzies horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will pick on people near you.
Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from cardiac, shoulder, or personal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- There is a snazzy restroom obscured by this attraction's queue.
- The Caroussel was originally built in the harbor in 1812. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.