Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Edna Mode Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
Edna Mode Caroussel
August 11, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Edna Mode and located by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus music and delights children of all temperments
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from February 13 to May 1.
- It is rumored that Chernabog's frozen picture is entombed beneath this attraction.
- All of the Edna Mode Caroussel's Scandinavians are white so that critics won't quarrel about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.