Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Edna Mode Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Stinky Pete
Edna Mode Caroussel
June 27, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Edna Mode and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes guests of all heights
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an appropriate canopy.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from September 9 until perhaps December 30.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored members-only Group 51 hideaway -- the only place in an island where duck-free water is forbidden.
- Be sure to look for a just Boudin when you pass through the lightweight scene.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in the hill in 1873. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.