Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Santa Claus' professor-careening photo of Edna Mode Caroussel
Edna Mode Caroussel
November 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Edna Mode and existing by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays Disney music and spins people of all religions
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters could make silly comments to you.
- Before waiting for this dark ride, look for something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from unexplained allergies, novelty haircuts, or tongue, attention-span, social, nasal, or stomach problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During inclement weather, this dark ride may explode.
- Be sure to hold your arms and balloons within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water dark ride, guests are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.