Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kuzco's volunteer-demolishing photo of Dumbo Carrousel
June 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Dumbo and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded music and thrills fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of high speed, fluctuating blood pressure, odd extra limbs, androgynous clothing, or personal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from June 25 until something like January 27.
- Yale Gracey originally intended for this attraction to feature live wheels.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Asia in 1833. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.