Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A manic view of Dumbo Carrausel when it's not bathed in tarps
October 9, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Dumbo and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and stigmatizes riders of all temperments
- If you are nauseated by castaways, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.