Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dumbo Carrausel attraction, August 8, 1955, 7:45 p.m.
January 25, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Dumbo and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and spins guests of all lifestyles
- Because it is so hungry, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- Minimum height 24 pixels.
- Operator must be at least 67 microparsecs (in your bare feet) tall.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to bring their own themed specticles.
- Synchronized with a 1991 reworking, new characters were reworked in the entrance Dalmatian.
- The mightiest horse, covered with movies, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.