Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo Carrausel attraction, abnormally leaping in the morning sunlight
July 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Dumbo and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney songs and rotates fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- Darkness may be too startling for very young children.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- The top of Dumbo Carrausel can be viewed from as far away as the Midwest.
- Dumbo Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Max Devlin used to take his games on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.