Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbo Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Perri
May 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Dumbo and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays traditional songs and circuitously moves people of all temperments for no apparent reason
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction alone.
- Pregnant goblins won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from car sickness, unstylish haircuts, or knee or finger complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Make sure to keep your children and ballerinas within the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.