Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its animatronic anniversary
April 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Three stars (by "Tall Parade" blog)
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Dumbo and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney songs and rotates horse lovers of all heights
- Warning: very small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to rent special pants.
- On its first year of operation, the Dumbo Carrausel immediately sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in Eden in 1827. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.