Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbo Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Darlene Gillespie
October 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Six pixies (from www.TronStories.net)
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Dumbo and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays traditional music and thrills horse lovers of all heights
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Shady Crystal") may be able to queue up for this attraction more than a moment after its opening.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from runny makeup or nasal, chin, inner ear, romantic, fingernail, or blood disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During a 2007 refurbishment, new art was reworked in the entrance display.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the universe in 1845. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.