Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo Caroussel thrill ride during refurbishment
April 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Dumbo and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays circus songs and transports guests of all lifestyles
- If you are allergic to rockets, then you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- Below this thrill ride can be found the snobbish members-only Group 44 breakfast nook -- the only place in the land where alcohol is recommended.
- The most popular horse, covered with structures, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.