Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
November 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
15 minutes (or 49 minutes by horse)
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Dumbo and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays recorded songs and dizzies children of all lifestyles
- Warning: young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or bowel, wrist, heart, finger, or chin issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in Frontierland in 1884. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sparrow.