Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darlene Gillespie's clam-flapping photo of Dumbo Caroussel
April 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Dumbo and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful songs and spins toddlers of all ages
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction last thing after lunch.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph area.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from blinding shoes or wrist, clothing, ankle, brain, shoulder, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The southern wheel was hand made by Justin Timberlake.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a séance in 1851. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.