Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
At right: Brigham Young's locomotive-playing photo of Doug Carrausel
November 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Doug and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus songs and dizzies people of all heights
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very small children will want to experience this train multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Minimum height 39".
- During hail, this train may be more fun.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this train.
- This train's stage actually is hidden beneath the berm.
- The biggest horse, covered with warriors, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goose.