Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lillian's vulture-breathing photo of Doug Carrausel
July 27, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Doug and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays traditional tunes and delights fans of all ages
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Information
- Contains imported signage.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- There is a snazzy changing room just within this attraction's queue.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in London in 1825. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.