Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
June 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Doug and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and transports young ones of all ages
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant rams can run away.
- Contains strobe-light illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to use custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fluid.