Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug Carrausel ride during construction
January 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
85 minutes (or 18 minutes by horse)
Rating for fanboys:
Zero reviews (by Jack Skellington)
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Doug and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills children of all stations
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this ride only under pain of death.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant crayons may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from ankle issues or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- The glow of Doug Carrausel can be viewed from as far away as Monte Carlo.
- Doug Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Ghirardelli used to take his tigers on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.