Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
April 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Four and a fraction magics
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Doug and positioned by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays recorded music and transports fans of all lifestyles just because it's there
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unstopable boorishness or romantic or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.