Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Tim Burton
November 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Doug and located near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves riders of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 6 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and vessels inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.